We accept most USA / PPO Dental Insurance
Having a beautiful, healthy smile without breaking the bank is possible: you can use your USA / PPO insurance policy as a payment form at our dental office. We collect your insurance information to verify your benefits and estimate the expected coverage from your insurance carrier, as well as any out-of-pocket expenses (if any), before starting your dental treatment.
We accept most major insurance carriers and plans:
- Delta Dental
- Blue Shield of California
- Premier Access
- United Healthcare
- And many more!
Didn’t see your insurance listed above? Please contact us to verify if your carrier is accepted: (858) 832 – 4027
Can you use your dental insurance in Mexico?
Yes, at The Dental District you can! This is how it works:
- Call our office or fill out the survey below with your insurance information. We will use this to verify your benefits and have a complete breakdown of your plan.
- Receive a quote in less than 24 hrs. This estimate will contemplate the amount covered by your policy, other possible copayments according to the treatment plan, and deductibles.
- Start your treatment plan and let us do the rest. We take care of the paperwork and bill your insurance company directly for the service provided, so you can start your dental treatment without hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my dental insurance is accepted in Tijuana?
If you need to verify if your insurance is on our list of accepted dental plans, we make it easy to check. Give us a call or send us an email, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Does insurance pay for all dental procedures?
Most dental insurance, including PPO plans, will not cover cosmetic procedures (like teeth whitening or veneers), as they are not considered medically necessary.
What are the benefits of using your American dental insurance in Tijuana, Mexico?
- Having an insurance policy and using it in Tijuana facilitates access to dental health services at much lower prices compared to US-based dental clinics.
- Cost-effective out-of-pocket expenses.
- Specialized dental treatments with no waiting lists.
Please contact us, and let’s discuss your coverage.