What Is A Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover aims to improve the appearance of your smile using one or more cosmetic dental treatments like veneers, teeth whitening, crowns, and dental implants in Mexico; they are usually tailored according to your specific requirements.
Who Is Elegible For A Smile Makeover?
People often get this procedure to address major smile imperfections and boost their confidence. This “beautification” of the smile can fix the teeth of patient who have two or more of the following:
- Damaged teeth.
- Missing teeth.
- Misaligned teeth.
- Fractured teeth.
- Stains or discoloration.
- Gaps between teeth.
You May Also Like: Top 5 Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Benefits Of A Smile Makeover
- Improves your self-esteem. For various reasons, the way your teeth look may be causing you insecurity issues; a smile makeover can fix every aspect of your smile to your liking, in both a restorative and cosmetic way.
- Fix Gaps In Your Teeth. A smile makeover can help you fill the teeth gaps you may have. Teeth gaps can be the result of loose teeth or a problem in your gums or jawbone; this cosmetic procedure involves treatments that can align them correctly.
- You Can Start A Better Dental Care With Our Dentist in Tijuana. Patients who invest in creating the smile of their dreams usually get motivated to take extra care of their oral health after the procedure, as they now know everything that involves having a perfect-looking smile.
- Restores Your Dental Health. Besides fixing cosmetic problems, a smile makeover also helps to address other functional issues on your teeth – like cracks, a chip, or fractures – before they become major problems.
- Improves Relationships. Can you imagine having a smile with the power to light up the room within the first impression? Perfect-looking teeth definitely have a great positive impact in all areas of a patient’s life as it helps them boost their self-confidence when being with friends, a couple, or even in professional environments (where having a clean, aligned smile can make you seem neat, tidy, and with a pleasing appearance).
How Long Will My Smile Makeover Take?
The duration of your treatment will depend on the number and type of procedures. Some smile makeovers take as little as two office visits, while others may require several weeks for the treatment to be completed. For patients who add an orthodontic treatment to their smile makover it can take longer.
How Much Is A Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers are tailored to the specific patient’s needs, which means that the price greatly varies from one person to another. You could spend anything from $800 for a pair of veneers, to $6,000 +, depending on the type of treatments you choose and the changes you want.
Want to start your smile makeover journey with The Dental District? In our Dental Clinic in Tijuana we would be happy to evaluate your case to create a personalized treatment plan according to your needs and expectations. Contact us today to schedule your appointment! Ask about our best services such as invisible orthodontics in Tijuana, Dental crowns in Tijuana and Endodontics in Mexico.