Having a bright and healthy smile is a common desire for many people, and teeth whitening is the best and safest option. Teeth Whitening has become too popular in the last years, with many patients seeking out different products and cosmetic dentistry treatments to improve the appearance of their smile.
However, some patients hesitate to try teeth whitening as they may wonder whether it is safe. Today our team of dentist in Tijuana will discuss the safety and benefits of having professional teeth whitening.
Is Teeth Whitening Safe?
Teeth whitening is a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of your teeth, as long as it is done correctly. Many teeth whitening products and treatments, such as toothpaste, strips, and take-home whitening strays, are available in the market.
However, while teeth whitening products are commonly safe, professional teeth whitening at the dental office have better results and are safer. They can sometimes cause teeth sensitivity or gum irritation if not used properly. On the other hand, zoom teeth whitening treatments are safer and more effective, and specialists in cosmetic dentistry perform them.
Are There Any Whitening Side Effects?
After teeth whitening, it is possible to experience minor and temporary tooth sensitivity, meaning cold foods and beverages may feel colder the day after your session with our specialists. However, this symptom disappears within one to three days after the treatment.
Many patients may experience sensitivity more than others; while some may be able to enjoy an ice cream with no discomfort, others will find it uncomfortable. Our team of specialists can advise you on any side effects.
Benefits Of Zoom Philips Teeth Whitening
The best brand and number one worldwide professional teeth whitening is Zoom Philips, available at our Tijuana dental clinic! This treatment uses a special gel applied to your teeth and activated by a special light to whiten your pearly whites eight shades up in just one session! Here are some benefits of Zoom teeth whitening:
- Quick and effective. One of the best benefits of Zoom Philips whitening is its quick and effective treatment. Patients can achieve noticeably whiter and brighter teeth in just one session, with many seeing up to eight shades lighter. This makes it an excellent option for people looking to improve their pearly whites quickly.
- Safe and comfortable. Zoom Philips whitening is a safe and comfortable treatment only a certified specialist performs. It is too comfortable to use your phone during the treatment or relax while your teeth are getting whiter and brighter! The gel used in the treatment.
The gel used in the treatment is specially formulated to minimize sensitivity, and the light used to activate the gel is not harmful to teeth and gums.
- Long-lasting results. Another benefit is that it provides long-lasting results; you can enjoy the benefits of a brighter and whiter smile for up to a year or even more time!
- Customizable treatment. Zoom teeth whitening is a customizable treatment that fits your preferences and oral health needs. The whitening level can be adjusted to your goals and teeth sensitivity. The treatment can be done at the dental office or at home with a kit with instructions given by the specialists depending on the patient’s lifestyle and preferences.
- Boost confidence. A brighter and whiter smile can significantly impact your self-esteem and confidence. A Zoom Philips whitening can help you feel more comfortable and confident about your appearance.
You May Also Like: When Is A Root Canal Necessary?
Types Of Teeth Whitening
At The Dental District, we offer two types of professional teeth whitening:
- In-office teeth whitening. This treatment uses specialized laser light and a concentrated hydrogen peroxide gel. Together, they lighten the shade of the teeth, disintegrating all the discoloration and stains on your smile. The dentist performs this procedure, commonly completed in less than an hour, offering immediate results.
- At-home teeth whitening. At The Dental District, we have the Philips Zoom Nitewhite kit, which includes a custom guard and whitening gel. With this home kit, you will have control of the treatment under the instructions of our experienced dentists.
How Can White My Teeth Get With Zoom?
Zoom teeth whitening results can vary for every patient. For example, more discolored teeth will not whiten the same as those teeth that were initially light in color. Having this in consideration, Zoom technology can lighten up to 8 shades.
How Long Does It Last?
It is long-lasting (from six months to one year), and fading is inevitable, but it is possible to slow the process by avoiding staining foods and quitting smoking.
Teeth whitening in our dental clinic in Tijuana is a safe and effective way to improve your smile, and we use Zoom Philips technology, the best worldwide! At The Dental District, our specialists are ready for your visit and will help you achieve your goals. Our Tijuana dentists have great teeth whitening results that you will need help finding in many whitening products. Contact us to schedule an appointment! Ask about our best services such as invisalign in Tijuana, endodontics in Mexico, dental implants in Mexico and dental crowns in Tijuana.