Table of Contents
We admire celebrities for their amazing talent either on screen or in concerts, and let’s face it, the way they look helps too. We see them smiling with the perfect set of teeth on red carpets and in fabulous instagram pictures, but no one is born perfect, not even our favorite movie stars and that is a good thing because it means you can achieve it too.
The million dollar smile your favorite actors and musicians have been rocking for a long time and no longer a secret: Dental Veneers.
What Are Dental Veneers?
If you see pictures of celebrities before they were famous and can’t quite figure out what is different in them, it’s very possible that the answer is Veneers. This is because by changing the shape, color and look of your teeth to perfectly fit your facial structure can enhance your features and overall appearance. This has helped a lot of stars to get their beautiful, yet natural, looks.
Dental Veneers are thin coverings – made of porcelain or composite resin material – that are placed over the front part of the teeth.
Since it is a type of “cover” for your teeth the process is simple:
- Trimming the tooth.Veneers require approximately 0.5 mm of tooth reduction. A small amount of enamel has to be removed so that the veneer over your tooth looks natural.
- Taking an impression.After trimming, the dentist will take an impression of your tooth and its surrounding teeth and gums with an impression “putty” or “paste”. This will act as a copy of your mouth for your personalized veneers to be fabricated.
- Fabricating the veneers.The impressions are sent to the dental lab, where veneers will be custom-fabricated. The time required for them to get done is approximately one week, although this may vary.
- Cementing. At your next appointment, your teeth will be cleaned and prepared for the veneers to be bonded or cemented according to your tooth’s shape.
Why Are Veneers Preferred By Celebrities?
Veneers makes it so much easier to have a lasting picture perfect smile. They can be a solution to dental issues like:
- Broken, chipped, or worn out teeth.
- Gaps between teeth.
- Misshapen or misalign teeth.
- Smaller than average teeth.
- Severe tooth discoloration that can’t be fixed with whitening.
Also, some of their benefits include how easy they are to care for. Unlike natural teeth, porcelain isn’t porous, which means it can’t get stained so you can eat or drink a variety of beverages without worrying about yellow teeth; plus, it is a minimally invasive procedure to get them done.
Thanks to the advances in technology, cosmetic dentistry can help us achieve our goals in appearance and oral health. Veneers can help anyone who wants to get that renovated and elegant look not matter what age, just by adjusting their smile. A dentist in Tijuana will help you choose what’s better for you, whether you should get a full set of veneers or just a pair, the right material, a shape that better accommodates your face and the right color based on your expectations and skin tone.
Since they are made with very durable material, veneers can last up to 20 years (if cared properly). To maintain the quality of the veneers, the patient may want to reduce the intake of sticky, extra hard, acidic, or sugary foods or drinks.
How Much Do Veneers Costs?
Veneers in the United States can costs up to $1,400 dlls but thanks to medical tourism in Tijuana (Mexico), where we are located, you can get custom-made Veneers from our specialists, who have extensive experience in performing this kind of dental treatment with starting prices at $400 dlls , giving you the quality results you need at affordable costs.
Lights, camera, action! If you want to look like a movie star, now you know how you can do it. Having a smile design to fit your face perfectly is no longer something only celebs can do, our Dental Clinic in Tijuana and team can design the perfect smile for you with dental implants in Tijuana. Begin your journey at The Dental District and get an ONLINE consultation with us TODAY! Ask about our services such as Dental crowns in Tijuana and Endodontics in Tijuana.