Wear a powerful smile.
Wear a powerful smile.
Dental Clinic In Tijuana
The Dental District is a state of the art facility. Modern, clean, comfortable, and equipped with the latest technology for precision dentistry.
We offer dental services such as
Big Savings That Will Make You Smile
Can you imagine saving up to almost 80% and obtaining the same high-quality dental treatments as in the United Stated? Here’s a price comparison:
|SERVICES||THE DENTAL DISTRICT||OTHER CLINICS IN USA||SAVINGS|
|All on 4 Dental Implants (per arch)||$6,250||$24,000||74%|
|Tooth Filling (per surface)||$50||$190||74%|
|Veneers||$400 – The Dental District||$1,400 – In USA||71% Savings|
|3-Unit Bridge||$6,250 – The Dental District||$24,000 – In USA||74% Savings|
|Crown||$250 – The Dental District||$1,200 – In USA||79% Savings|
|Dental Implant||$1,450 – The Dental District||$3,000 – In USA||52% Savings|
|All-On-4 Dental Implants (per arch)||$750 – The Dental District||$3600 – In USA||79% Savings|
|Root Canal||$360- The Dental District||$1200 – In USA||79% Savings|
|Denture||$350 – The Dental District||$1500 – In USA||77% Savings|
Why Choose The Dental District?
- Specialized dentists. Our team of professionals has obtained multiple certifications in the best universities in the world.
- Convenient location. We are just 3 minutes away from the border crossing through El Chaparral (San Ysidro).
- Shuttle service. Transportation from and to the border or to your hotel (upon request).
- Savings of up to 80%. We offer the most affordable prices, so that you can enjoy a beautiful and healthy smile.
- Dental lab. Having dental prosthetists “at home” allows us to offer you faster delivery of dental pieces, such as dentures and crowns.
- Comprehensive care. We are always attentive to your needs, taking you step by step through each stage of your dental treatment.
Why Get Dental Care in Tijuana?
Scheduling an appointment and planning for your visit is very easy: fill our contact form, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +52 1 (664) 902 2627 from Mexico or from USA (858)-832-4027 and one of our team members will contact you as soon as possible.
Yes. Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes in advance to complete any patient form that our staff at The Dental District may require to generate your dental record.
If your oral health is generally good, it is recommended to visit the dentist once or twice a year. However, if you have any problems with your teeth, gums, or oral cavity, you need to be evaluated and treated as soon as possible to avoid major complications.
A dental exam involves evaluating the patient’s oral health. The dentist will perform an examination of your mouth to be able to give you an accurate diagnosis and a personalized dental treatment according to your needs.
To avoid dental problems and maintain healthy teeth and gums, you should go to the dentist for a regular check-up and cleaning at least twice a year. However, your dentist may recommend more frequent visits if necessary.
Yes. If your restoration or treatment fails due to the materials or a dentist’s mistake, we will redo it at minimal or no cost to you (restrictions apply).